About Tim McGraw Biography
Tim McGraw is an American country singer, songwriter, record producer, and actor. He was born in Delhi, Louisiana on May 1, 1967 as the only child of a popular baseball pitcher Frank Edwin McGraw Jr. and mother Elizabeth Ann.
McGraw has released 16 studio albums (11 for Curb Records, four for Big Machine Records and one for Arista Nashville). 10 of those albums have reached number one on the Top Country Albums charts, with his 1994 album “Not a Moment Too Soon” being the best-selling country album of that year.
He has also acted in several movies and TV shows, including “Friday Night Lights,” “The Blind Side,” and “Tomorrowland”
- Age: Tim McGraw was born on May 1, 1967, which makes him 55 years old as of 2022.
- Parents: Tim McGraw’s father was a popular baseball pitcher Frank Edwin McGraw Jr. and his mother was Elizabeth Ann.
- Marriage: Tim McGraw is married to fellow country singer Faith Hill. The couple got married on October 6, 1996, and they have three daughters together.
- Children: Tim McGraw and Faith Hill have three daughters together: Gracie Katherine, Maggie Elizabeth, and Audrey Caroline.
- Siblings: Tim McGraw is an only child.
- Career: Tim McGraw is an American country singer, songwriter, record producer, and actor. He has released 16 studio albums and has acted in several movies and TV shows .
- Social Media: Tim McGraw is active on social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Net Worth: Tim McGraw’s net worth is estimated to be around $85 million.