Connect with us


Daniel Olson: Found or Missing? Is He Dead or Alive?




The disappearance of Daniel Olson, 38 years old, from his house in Fargo, North Dakota, in October 2021, under unknown circumstances, left inhabitants of that city in a state of alarm. According to the reports, he was a veteran who was suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder. This condition is thought to have had a role in his disappearance. The film ‘Never Seen Again,’ produced by Paramount Pictures and distributed by Paramount Pictures, tells the story of Daniel’s mysterious disappearance and follows the police investigation that led to extensive searches in the hopes of finding him alive. If the specifics of this investigation have piqued your interest and you are wondering whether or not he has been located, we have the answer for you.

What Happened to Daniel Olson?
At the time of his disappearance, Daniel Olson was 38 years old and lived on his own in the city of Fargo in the state of North Dakota. People who knew him characterized him as a generous and kind-hearted man who loved to serve others and was renowned for his pleasant nature. People who knew him also described him as someone who was known for his friendly demeanor. Daniel, by the way, was a member of the North Dakota National Guard and spent a total of two years serving his country in Iraq. Because of this, he was diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder and was aware of how potentially destructive the symptoms of such a condition could be.

Daniel became an advocate for people who suffered with the same ailment even as he struggled with it himself and worked diligently to support those individuals. People became concerned about his disappearance after he failed to show up for work at North Dakota State University, where he worked as a research assistant in the Department of Soil Science. Reports indicate that his absence from work sparked the concern. Daniel did not report to work at North Dakota State University during the final week of the month of October 2021, which caused a great deal of concern on the part of his superiors.

The man, now 38 years old, had a reputation for working hard at his job, and it was not consistent with who he was for him to miss work without providing advance warning. Therefore, once his employer understood that Daniel was inaccessible by call or text, he dialed his cousin Lonnie Wertz’s number and briefed him on the peculiar circumstance. Lonnie, who also lived in Fargo, made a beeline for his cousin’s house as soon as he heard about the missing man, but he was unable to uncover any sign of him there. On October 28, 2021, he then went to the authorities and reported Daniel as missing after reaching this conclusion.

Also read: Yuzuru Hanyu: Who Is He? Figure Skater& Retirement News Has Shaken His Fans- Here&What We Know

Is Daniel Olson Lost or Found? Is He Dead or Alive?
Due to the unfortunate fact that Daniel has not been found as of yet, his current state is not completely apparent. On the other hand, both the authorities and his family are keeping their fingers crossed for his safe return. After the police became engaged in the inquiry, they conducted interviews with a significant number of his friends and acquaintances to compile a list of potential locations where he could be found. While groups made up of law enforcement personnel and volunteers searched these locations, the authorities also made an effort to discover more about the person who went missing in order to establish whether or not they were involved in a criminal act. However, because it was common knowledge that Daniel was friendly, no obvious possibilities came to mind right away.

Eventually, on November 4, 2021, personnel from the local law enforcement agency discovered the abandoned automobile that Daniel had left at Cottonwood Park in South Bismarck. In passing, Lonnie remarked that the latter was born and raised in Bismarck, despite the fact that there was no reason for him to travel to that city. However, after conducting a search of the vehicle, the authorities discovered numerous of Daniel’s personal goods within it, which served as evidence that he had been present at some point. Following that, the police investigated the area surrounding Cottonwood Park, which included a pond located within the park as well as Lincoln Oakes Nursery and other areas.

In point of fact, sources claim that officials conducted a search for the missing individual using cadaver dogs, horses, a single patrol airplane, drones, and underwater sonar; but, they were unable to find any sign of the missing person. Sadly, sources claim that the search in Bismarck has since been called off, despite the fact that the police consider it to be an open investigation and ask members of the public to come forward with any information they might have. Sgt. Mark Gaddis addressed the public in December 2021, when it appeared that they had eliminated the possibility of foul play in connection with Daniel’s disappearance.

The investigator remarked, “Given the facts, I would assume that there is some cause for concern for his wellbeing.” Because his car was located, but he was nowhere to be found, and because his friends and family haven’t heard from him in a while, we are worried about him. Therefore, if anyone has any clues as to where he might be, they should contact us as soon as possible. On the other hand, Daniel’s family is hopeful that they will find him safe and sound at home, and they are assisting authorities in their search efforts.

Up Next

Who Were Itzcoatl Ocampo’s Victims? How Did He Die?

Don't Miss

Late in 2006, the law enforcement officials in Billings, Montana had to deal with the aftermath of a string of horrible crimes that included the discovery of three dead bodies. In the end, it found out that all of them were connected to a single robbery that took place in an apartment complex. Murder by Numbers: Dog Days of Murder is a documentary series that airs on Investigation Discovery. The series focuses on the murders of Patti Hubbert, Norman Leighton, and Gerald Morris. So, if you’re curious about what took place and who committed the killings, you won’t have to worry about it anymore since we’ll fill you in. Patti Hubbert, Norman Leighton, and Gerald Morris Murders Patti Hubbert, Norman Leighton, and Gerald Morris Murders How Did Patti Hubbert, Norman Leighton, and Gerald Morris Die? Patti Hubbert was born in the month of January in 1952, and she has called Billings her home for almost twenty years. She and Norman Leighton, who was 69 at the time, were roommates in the apartment. On September 22, 2006, at some point after 6:00 am, a call was placed to the appropriate authorities reporting a fire at the flat shared by Patti and Norman. After the flames were brought under control, the remains of Norman and Patti, who was 54 years old, were found in the bedroom. While Norman was sitting on the floor, Patti was sitting on the bed. Both of them had wire hangers, duct tape, and a telephone cord wrapped around their bodies. Patti’s mouth was also closed with duct tape and had a cloth shoved into it. An autopsy determined that blunt force trauma was the cause of death for Norman, while suffocation was the cause of death for Patti. They were assaulted for several days, and then a fire was created to cover up the fact that the crime had been committed. On September 23, 2006, the family made the unfortunate decision to report their next-door neighbor, Gerald Morris, as missing. On October 4, almost two weeks later, a worker discovered a decomposing body just a few feet from the road south of Billings; the body belonged to Gerald. According to the show, he was dragged to the location, and a weapon with a.44-caliber bullet was used to shoot him in the back and the neck. The authorities quickly made the connection between the three slayings, which led to an intensive investigation. Also read: David Andersson: Death & Obituary How Did He Die? Soilwork guitarist Cause of death Revealed Who Killed Patti Hubbert, Norman Leighton, and Gerald Morris? When the investigators went to the home of Patti and Norman, they discovered that a large sum of money, in addition to a revolver with a.44-caliber caliber, was stolen. The living room had the impression of having been trashed, with garments strewn all over the ground. The fact that there were no traces of forced entry led the authorities to suspect that Patti and Norman had let the killer into the home, where he then chained them, tormented them for days, and finally killed them. According to the show, the police at first considered Gerald to be a probable suspect; however, their investigation into him was terminated when his remains were discovered two weeks after the murder. One of the fibers of fabric was discovered on his clothing, and it appeared to have come from the upholstery of a pickup truck. In addition to this, a single dog hair was discovered on the towel that Patti had jammed in her mouth. Marcia Whiteley, Gerald’s girlfriend, eventually provided the authorities with a statement. She told the police that the last time she saw Gerald was when he was leaving with a friend named Richard Covington. She said this in her statement to the police. Prior to this, the authorities had been keeping an eye on Richard. Patti and Norman’s home was the target of a burglary in June of 2005, and the fire that broke out there was staged to look like an accident. According to the episode, Richard was investigated as a possible suspect but was never charged with anything. Interestingly, he also owned a dog as a companion animal. In the end, the authorities were able to determine that the dog’s hair was the same as the one found on the rag. The fiber that was found on Gerald matched the fiber that was found on Richard’s automobile seat, which was further incriminating proof. Additionally, a maintenance man from the apartment complex said to the authorities that he had purchased a pistol from Richard that had a caliber of.44 from Richard. It was determined that Norman was responsible for the death of Gerald because the serial number on the gun matched a card that was discovered in Patti and Norman’s apartment. The authorities were under the impression that Richard had tortured Patti and Norman, and that Gerald had been murdered at approximately the same moment he attempted to intercede in the situation. Also read: Roxanne Lowit: Death & Obituary What Is The Cause Of Death? New York-based fashion Where is Richard Covington Today? In February of 2010, the trial of Richard Covington took place. During the trial, the prosecution presented evidence that Richard had not denied murdering the three victims while he was speaking to a witness. Richard had also stated that he wouldn’t get caught until the authorities did a better job of investigating crimes. In the end, the jury returned a verdict of guilty on all accusations against him, which included murder, robbery, arson, and theft. Richard entered a guilty plea the year prior to the incident, admitting to robbing a woman in a parking lot in April of 2007. Richard, who was 47 years old at the time, was given five sentences of life imprisonment without the possibility of parole in the month of June 2010. These were to begin at the same time as the existing 40-year sentence for the robbery that occurred in 2007. A consequence of his earlier criminal history, Richard had been convicted of robbery in 1981 and accused with another robbery in 1994, all of which contributed to the length of his sentence. According to the inmate records, he is still being held at the Crossroads Correctional Facility in Shelby, which is located in the state of Montana.